Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pink eye

OMG

So that droopy eye right there has ruined the last 16 freaking days of our lives. 
I have basically been a hermit for 16 DAYS.
We haven't even had a chance to celebrate yet.
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.  WTF?  I had no clue it was this horrible.
My favorite comment, "you should wash your hands more."  This couldn't make me feel any less hygienic.  I WASH MY HANDS.
Even my grandmother was all, "I thought only little kids got pink eye?" 
A friend said, "I thought second graders got pink eye."
Not true.
Apparently you can have an incredibly awful case at the ripe old age of 29.  AND at said age, you can catch it from your boss at work.
 

I'm now on steroid drops that are working.  Thank the Lord.  
But the swelling is still impressive.
Also impressive, the stares.




It will be a miracle if that baby doesn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment